Massage therapy or soft tissue manipulation is a very popular manual therapy technique that involves creating pressure, stimulation, stretching and promoting movement to various parts of the body. When done by an accredited professional (like a Perth Wellness Centre physiotherapist), massage therapy can be used to treat certain physical, chemical and emotional conditions.
- Massage therapy practiced at Perth Wellness Centre can help with:
- Nausea & vomiting (acupressure shown to be most effective)
- Lower back pain
- Promoting wellbeing & relaxation
- Delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Managing wellbeing and emotional states in those with terminal diseases
- Sports injuries
Our physiotherapists offer a relaxing and therapeutic massage, using a variety of techniques to help relieve pain, promote relaxation and address certain myofascial conditions.
Why Choose Massage Therapy By Perth Wellness Centre?
- Our Physiotherapists are clinically trained to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions and work alongside our massage therapists.
- Physiotherapists are clinical experts on human movement and function and undergo at least 4 years of university training in soft tissue manipulation and human anatomy.
- A physiotherapist can screen for other serious conditions and make necessary recommendations to the therapist.