What is Life Alliance?
Life Alliance is an Alliance of Passionate Health Professionals from various backgrounds banding together to provide corporate workplaces with Health Solutions. We are here to help individuals and corporations determine what their specific health goals are and identify the best solutions in achieving them. Each corporation has the potential for greater control of health outcomes, improved productivity and an enhancement in corporate culture.
We work closely with our clients to monitor results in ensuring that optimal health and productivity can be achieved physically, chemically and emotionally.
Why Corporate Health?
You cannot make yourself live longer, however the choices we make can reduce our life expectancy and quality
99% of Australians do not have a written plan for health.
- Our research indicates that unhealthy employees average a staggering number of 18 sick days off work compared to just 1-2 sick days of their healthy counterparts.
- Unhealthy employees are only productive for an average of 49 hours each month compared to healthy employees who are productive for 140 hours.
- An estimated 31% of the burden of disease in Australia is easily preventable by implementing early strategies.
Our dream is for a healthy Australia, by combining the best in traditional medicine and complementary medicine; we believe that we can help provide a plan for health correction and improve on long term health outcomes.
We seek to:
- Provide Workplaces and Individuals with a Health Plan
- Reduce Sick Time Off Work
- Raise Awareness of Preventable Health Problems
- Assist the Building of Healthy and Productive Work Environments
- Reduce the Burden of Diseases
We Can Help
We have alliances Australia wide to source a solution for any of your corporate health needs.
Some of Our Services:
- Planning for Health Seminars
- Corporate Health Planning
- Health Concierges
- Medical Assessments
- Corporate Health Solutions
- Lifestyle training and guidance
- Easy access to leading health practitioners
- Workplace Ergonomic Assessments