THE HOME OF PREMIER PHYSIOTHERAPY IN PERTH
Perth Wellness Centre is a West Perth physiotherapy clinic; home to practitioners who are experts in movement and function of the human body. Our leading physiotherapist is able to diagnose and treat physical abnormalities that can cause; pain, movement limitation, weakness, instability, disabilities in normal activities of daily living and improve sports performance. These may be present from birth, acquired through injury, lifestyle factors, sports injury and/or as a result of the ageing process. Visit the best physiotherapist in Perth for expert advice and treatments for a wide range of health conditions.
For many years, Perth Wellness Centre has been the go-to clinic for physiotherapy in West Perth. Our practitioners have built their experience and knowledge over many years whilst assisting patients across Perth get back to optimum health.
Looking for a physiotherapist in West Perth who are known for their experience and knowledge? Book an appointment today with Perth Wellness Centre to see how we can help you recover from injury or just maintain your body’s optimum health.
- Dry Needling & Acupuncture
- Soft & Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Sports Taping; Rigid, Kinesio Taping
- Spinal & Joint Mobilisations
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- Neurodynamic Mobilisation
- Exercise Rehabilitation & Prescription
- Cervicogenic Headache Management
- Hydrotherapy Management
- Postural & Ergonomic Assessments
- Education & Consultation on Sporting Injuries, Chronic Musculoskeletal Conditions, Sporting Performance & Anatomy
- Cognitive Functional Therapy
- Optimizing Athletic Performance
- Functional Movement Re-Training
- Postural Restoration
- Airway Clearance – Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Strengthening Programs
- And Many More…….
Physiotherapy Helps With:
- Pain Control
- Preventing Injury
- Slipped Disc
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscular strains, Tears, Injuries
- Sprained Ankles (New or Recurrent)
- Maximizing Athletic Performance
- Rehabilitation (Post/pre surgical, ACL reconstruction, Knee/ Hip Replacements, Post-Stroke/ Brain Damage Etc…….)
- Cardiopulmonary Diseases (COPD, Emphysema, Bronchiectasis / bronchitis)
- Reducing Disabilities
- Neurological Conditions (Parkinsons, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke)
- Cervicogenic & Tension Type Headaches
- Falls Prevention in the Elderly
Additional Physiotherapy Services
Physio Consultation Pricing
Initial Consultation $90
Follow-Up Appointments $70
Extended Consultation $90
Discounted Packages, Pre-Paid and Family Packages Available, ask our friendly staff at the front desk
Note: Pricing is variable depending on Private Health Insurance Rebates, actual out of pocket expenses may be lower depending on health fund status.
We Accept Most private Health Funds.
Special Physio Consultations
Medicare Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Consultations